Tuesday 14 June 2011

Style Query: Who is AMA K ABEBRESE'S Stylist?

I hate to compare people but on this occasion i might have to, everytime I look at Genevive Nnaji and omotola at award shows, or film premiers am always excited to see what they are wearing and lo and behold they never dissapoint ..... actually on one occasion Omotola wore something less pleasing but hey the positive outweighs the negative. To cut long story short, I have tried to figure out Ama K Abebrese's style and the more I think about it the more depress I get. I have always wondered who is her stylist and which designer is supplying her clothes. I feel that Ghanaian celebrities all need to have a personal wardrobe stylist let me know what you all think because these young actors or singers are representing Ghana and it is a joke, I bet the Nigerians are laughing at us.....






No comments:

Post a Comment