Saturday 17 September 2011

Pageants, Pageants and More Pageants, Why Is There So Many Unnecessary Pageants In Ghana?

Okay guys i have been missing in action, ive been busy working on a very interesting project in accra for my boss, anyway enough about my boring life. I drove pass the Accra mall yesterday and a friend of mine informed me about a Miss Tourism in Ghana so I took my time to research this Pageant industry and what exactly are they achieving getting these vulnerable girls to take part in. So you win a pageant you receive a car or a lump sum of money and what next?? What happened to development? sending them out for further education, what exactly will these gifts do for Ghana? I think people just want to make money out of this fashion industry already we dont have and exploiting young girls with their so called 2 by 4 modelling agencies.

Some of the Pageants In Ghana Are ?





Do you think these pageants are necessary and what can it do to develop Ghana? Speak your mind here

No comments:

Post a Comment