Saturday 25 February 2012

AKWAABA FASHION WEEK ......THE LAST THING GHANA NEEDS?

Here we go again, as much as I like to see Ghana move forward, I find it heart breaking to see individuals with no knowledge in the industry abusing the little designers we have left. Aside Christie Brown and Duaba serwa we dont have any designers in Ghana that can compete internationally. The rest are just what I call "I AM TRYING" designers, everything they make is just boring and lacks creativity. In my next post to come I will be zooming in closely to the work of so called ghanaian designers and I shall critically dissect their work in my own opinion yes I said it, my own opinion. Anyway, this Akwaaba fashion week show is worrying, who calls  a show Akwaaba, I smell ugliness coming through Ghana yet once again, Have they not be watching the Nigerians? Lagos Fashion & Design week, Arise etc who the hell comes out with a wacky ducky name for a show as that. To make matters worse check their logo below, a teddy bear WTF ....Ghanaians will never learn KMT

No comments:

Post a Comment