Friday 17 February 2012

FASHION 101 PRESENTER SANDRA ANKOBIAH - A FASHION ICON?

Well the ball is in your court you just have to answer it yourself, well for us in the western world Sandra Ankobiah cannot compete with us.....Ghanaians have hopped on to her show because they all dont know any better. Anyhoo, as I peruse on facebook as you do, I came across the fashion 101 fanpage, with Sandra's pictures there, I do agree that she can sometime dress appropriately, what I found worrying was seeing her wearing Velour suit something poor Londoners wear alot during the cold winter times. Now the Velour outfit is for the cold weather my only concern is wearing these things in Ghana and promoting it aswell on facebook now you claim to be a style icon. You know how Ghanaians like to copy blindly very soon you will see all of them wearing leather jacket and ugg boots in Ghana


No comments:

Post a Comment