Friday 17 February 2012

GHANA'S EMBARASSING FASHION INDUSTRY - ARE WE BEHIND THE REST OF THE WORLD?

I have always wondered why Ghana is hardly mentioned on the  international creative scene, I rested my case after watching this horrible video of Ghana Fashion week 2009 on youtube by the imprisoned Sima Ibrahim. Sima and his EXOPA or should I say HEROINPA do not have a clue do they? I am not surprised that the Nigerians and South Africans are laughing at us. Ghanaians rise up and smell that the fashion & Textile industry is a huge industry and can boost Ghana's economy. Living in New York has opened my eyes well well, last week I attended 3 three shows at the Mercedes Benz NY fashion week and was so impressed and to see this video below makes me wanna puke.....is about time Ghanaians stop seeing fashion shows as an entertainment and begin to see it as a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment