Tuesday 24 April 2012

GHANA FASHION FESTIVAL LOGO & BRANDING CRISIS

Personally what I hate in life is INCONSISTENCY, from boyfriends, friends, frequent relocation etc....you get my drift right. I am all for change dont get me wrong, but too much changes drive me mad, from changes of dates to venues and company logos without releasing a statement to fans and followers drives me mad. Beginning of the year, I planned to attend any fashion show in Ghana as I have never experience such events in Ghana, as I am only use to the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. In December or January 2012 I cam across this event  called Ghana Fashion Festival and the first event I learnt about since starting my blog. I initially saw this logo below


Then a couple of months ago, I saw this second logo on facebook, which automatically looks like it has been copied from Fendi
Then a few weeks later, 

THEN FINALLY I SEE THEIR LAST LOGO, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT SERIOUS



No comments:

Post a Comment